Legal Assistant - Conveyancing
Legal Assistant - Conveyancing - Manchester
A highly regarded law firm based in Didsbury is looking to recruit a conveyancing legal assistant to join the team on a full time permanent basis. This is an ideal role for someone wanting to get the foot on the ladder in a residential property environment
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Providing full support to fee earners and department in general, including arranging appointments and dealing with client queries in person and by phone
* Using the Land Registry Portal, completing Land Registry returns, and submission of SDLT forms.
* Filing, photocopying and opening/closing client files in a timely manner.
* Maintaining and coordinating diaries and diary notes and reporting on these as necessary.
* Regular consideration of client files and advising fee earners on any action required.
* *Taking telephone calls and updating clients, estate agents and solicitors etc.
* *Logging on client care documentation and requesting further information, where required
* *Ordering redemption figures
* *Logging on post
* *Drafting Contract packs on sale files
* *Ordering searches
* *Setting files up for completion
Providing full assistance and support to the conveyancing team your main duties will be those listed above in addition to being the first point of contact for clients. They are looking for someone who has a 6 months current experience as a legal assistant no matter what practice area or have just completed a law degree or LPC
This is such a fantastic opportunity that won't be around for long so please apply now for immediate consideration.
Please contact Ryan McNamara, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more North West legal positions.