Legal Counsel - Manufacturing
Job Title: Commercial Legal Counsel
Salary: £60,000 - £72,000
My client, a leading brand in the manufacturing sector, are looking to hire a Commercial Legal Counsel to work within their legal function, closely supporting senior members of the team on a wide array of legal matters.
Working closely with the General Counsel, Company Secretary, and other members of the legal team, you will be responsible for:
* Leading on the negotiation, drafting and reviewing of high-level commercial agreements. This is a crucial aspect of the role, ensuring the best position for the business and freeing the General Counsel for strategic matters (of which you'll support) .
* Maintaining standard form contracts templates, adding expertise where bespoke agreements are required.
* provide expertise to all business units for M&A in conjunction with external counsel as and when the Group undertakes strategic acquisitions across Europe
* Manage the compliance agenda across multiple jurisdictions.
* Company Secretarial support (Governance, Risk, Board Reports)
Applications are invited from UK qualified Solicitors with 3 years PQE or more who can demonstrate experience in the above, but specifically have strong experience in Commercial contracts, and have experience of supporting or leading on a range of Company Secretarial matters.
The role offers a fantastic opportunity for a In-House Solicitor looking for more than just contract drafting, in a large business with operations across Europe. You will gain vital exposure to multi-jurisdictional legal work enhancing progression in your future In-House career
Please contact Nick Barrass, In-house Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our In-house legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more In-house legal jobs.