Are you seeking a springboard for career progression in a modern, dynamic and forward-thinking firm? You will gain exceptional contact experience by working alongside a leading Partner and will gain experience well ahead of your PQE, giving you a fantastic platform to expand your career from.
They have grown substantially in recent years and are Top 200 and ranked top tier across several practice areas. You will find a dynamic, forward thinking and progressive team culture where the firm invests heavily in nurturing talent. Subsequently, many of the firm's Partners are homegrown.
They're looking for you to join and help with a range of work in our Commercial and Infrastructure Department in Bristol, with much of the work arising from procurements of infrastructure projects or service provision. The broader department is involved in a wider variety of commercial and complex contracting work: joint ventures, construction and engineering; outsourced service provision; new forms of delivery and funding of works, infrastructure and front and back office services.
The firm is seeking to hire a Commercial Solicitor NQ - 3 years PQE to join the flourishing Bristol office.
The Commercial department is highly ranked in the Legal 500 and has a wealth of expertise with many Lawyers being ranked as leaders in their field. You will work with a friendly, supportive and dynamic team working on a broad caseload; the variety will make for a more interesting role.
The role will involve a mix commercial work in a variety of sectors which could range from:
- Infrastructure projects: highways, waste, energy, education, leisure, regeneration
- The need for growth including new forms of partnerships and new structures and contracts to deliver services.
- Variations and contract management including PFI and PPP schemes and outsourcing projects
- Back office service provision: shared services, in-house, joint venture, outsourcing
- Front office service provision: shared services, new corporate arrangements
- Procurement support: running procurements (or bidding) for projects such as those described above
- Commercialisation agenda with Local Government
This firm acts for a very large number of Local Authorities, NHS Bodies as well as a number of private sector clients and Registered Providers. Much of the anticipated work will be for Local Authorities and private sector clients bidding back to that sector.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Solicitor NQ - 3 years PQE join the Bristol office of this Top 100, dynamic law firm.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.