Commercial Dispute Resolution Associate
Commercial Dispute Resolution Associate – Bristol
My client are recruiting for an Associate Solicitor to join their Commercial Dispute Resolution team in Bristol.
This is a senior level appointment that will strengthen the existing Commercial Dispute Resolution team which operates as a national service line. The successful candidate will be working closely with colleagues in Bristol, London and South West, within the Commercial Dispute Resolution team, as well as with other members of the firm who service commercial clients.
In return you will receive a competitive remuneration coupled with the genuine opportunity to be part of successful team and firm dedicated to continued growth. Role Responsibility
· Work within the existing Commercial Dispute Resolution team to service the litigation requirements of the firm’s clients.
· To contribute to the firm’s expertise in the field of commercial dispute resolution. · To contribute to the growth and reputation of the firm’s commercial dispute resolution practice.
· Dealing with commercial disputes at all levels, including litigation, arbitration and mediation.
· Developing a sound understanding of the principles and issues in commercial dispute resolution matters.
· Attending and instigating business development events.
· Contributing to best practice and precedent development
· Taking responsibility for all aspects of personal financial management
The Ideal Candidate
· A proven Commercial Dispute Resolution background with a good knowledge of litigation principles together with a genuine interest in commercial dispute resolution.
· A strong academic background.
· Good commercial awareness.
· A commitment to developing the Commercial Dispute Resolution team and the firm’s wider practice.
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact Daniel Mason at our head offices