Experienced Conveyancing Assistant
A high profile, London based, property firm is opening an Office in Liverpool and is looking to recruit at least two experienced conveyancing assistants and/or junior fee earners.
This firm is one of the largest Conveyancers in the South East and prides itself on being at the cutting edge of technology and is a real disrupter in the field of conveyancing.
You should have a strong background in residential conveyancing and worked in volume conveyancing previously.
Conveyancing work will come exclusively from London work sources and is of the highest quality.
Parking will be provided and in addition to a salary of between £20,000 and £25,000 they operate a full dress down policy and flexible start times where necessary.
The Ideal Candidate
The Conveyancer will ideally have:
- 2+ years' experience of working at a good quality volume conveyancing practice
- Good quality technical knowledge
- The ability to demonstrate a clear enthusiasm and passion for volume conveyancing
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary - up to £25,000 per annum
- Generous benefits package
- Flexible working
- Clear career progression prospects
- Friendly and collegiate team
- City centre location
Please click 'apply'. Don't worry if you don't have an up to date cv. Get in touch with Nick Tappin directly to get the ball rolling.
Any reference to PQE and salary are for guidance only.