Managing a caseload within the Residential Leasehold team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertake work primarily in relation to uncontested residential property matters, acting on behalf of both landlords and tenants.
- Manage files efficiently
- Manage own caseload, maintaining direct client contact from the outset
- Organised, disciplined and able to work will under pressure to meet deadlines
- A valid practising certificate
- Prior experience and knowledge of residential landlord and tenant / property law, specifically the LRA 1967, LRHUDA 1993 and CLRA 2002.
Hours of work: 9.00am - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
To apply for this role please forward your CV to Cheyanne Hanson at Clayton Legal using the links below.