Dispute Resolution Solicitor 2-5 years
Dispute Resolution Solicitor
Are you an enthusiastic and experienced Dispute Resolution Solicitor looking for your next challenge?
Our client who are a Lexcel and Law Society Accredited Law Practice based in the beautiful city of York. They have a long-established history and multiple offices throughout North Yorkshire. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Solicitor to develop their career in a growing firm with genuine long-term opportunities for development.
My Client have a busy Dispute Resolution Team specialises in Commercial and Civil Disputes, Landlord and Tenant issues, Debt recovery and Neighbour disputes.
- To provide a caring, quality service to the firm's clients in accordance with the plans and targets of the firm
- To seek awareness of applicable law, solutions and remedies funding and compliance
- To conduct own cases and assist other fee-earners and partners in providing advice and representation to the firm's clients.
- Build strong working relationships with external stakeholders
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- 2- 5 years PQE
- Sound knowledge of all usual Dispute Resolution areas
- Proven track record of business development and meeting clients face-to-face
- Confident communication skills with clients and potential clients
- Ability to manage own workflows and meet and exceed deadlines and targets
If this is a role that sounds of interest to you, please send your CV across to Simon at Clayton Legal on the link provided or alternatively call Clayton Legal to enquire about other opportunities. Please ensure before applying you have the prerequisite experience outlined above.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies