Private Client Solicitor
Are you a Private Client Solicitor aspiring to work for a team that works on incredibly good quality work due to their reputation in this practice area? This role can offer you concrete prospects for progression in a very well respected and growing department.
This is an award winning multi-discipline law firm with offices across the South West.
The firm has very good connections with local business, agricultural and individual clients and many clients come from the development of long term relationships. They act for clients nationally and internationally.
The firm is looking to hire a Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive with 2+ years PQE into their Totnes office.
The positions would suit Private Client Solicitors in the area wanting to progress their career, or outside the area looking for rewarding work and a good life/work balance.
Experience in dealing with Wills, Powers of Attorney and Estate matters is essential, and the ability to deal with high net worth and Trust and Taxation matters is desirable.This role comes with very good prospects.
- You will be a Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive with 2+ years PQE
- You will have a good grounding in this type of work and be used to dealing with a variety of clients
- You will be based in the Totnes office.
- You should be an ambitious candidate wanting to progress
- The firm is open minded regarding the type of firm you may have worked at
- Salary is dependent on your level of experience and background, although, above market rate, you will also receive a truly excellent benefits package.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Private Client Solicitor/Legal Executive with 2+ years PQE to join this firm at their Totnes office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.