Lawyer (Ref: EmployLawyer-07/2019)
“Highly recommended” by Legal 500 and Chambers, Bindmans’ LLP has a fantastic opportunity available to develop and drive their successful and highly regarded Employment and Professional Discipline team.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced (5+ years PQE) employment lawyer to join the team. You will work with our first class team which has broad expertise across the full remit of employment law and is often instructed in cases of extreme public importance. This role will provide an exciting opportunity to help develop and expand the work of the team.
Essentially, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of representing both individuals and institutional/commercial clients across the full spectrum of employment related matters both contentious and non-contentious;
- The ability to conceive, develop and deliver a practice area strategy with a firm understanding of self-motivated business development and marketing;
- Where possible, a following of clients with whom you have developed a strong professional relationship;
- The ability to work within and contribute to a dynamic and high performing team;
- Experience of working within an LLP or partnership
Commercial experience would be welcomed to expand the existing skill base and experience within the team.
Equality & Diversity
Bindmans LLP is an equal opportunities employer, committed to increasing diversity in our firm and our wider profession. Applications from candidates who are BME, have a disability or who are from a less privileged background are particularly encouraged.”
How to Apply
Please visit the Careers Section of our website www.bindmansc.com
Closing date for applications: Friday 26 July 2019