This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced in-house lawyer to take the reins of the Legal function in this already successful and growing TV Production Company.
This is the first legal counsel for this company, so a great opportunity for a qualified lawyer to make their mark and put new processes in place.
- Main contact for all major legal and compliance issues
- Manage the protection of the global business IP portfolio
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial agreements
- Ensure compliance by checking company books are up to date
- Manage filings on Companies House
- Direct and manage the internal legal process during any sale/acquisition
COMPLIANCE & REGULATORY
- Keep up to date on changing legislation and ensuring implementation if necessary
- Qualified commercial/corporate lawyer
- Strong in-house experience (ideally from the Media/fast moving consumer-led business)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to advise at a senior legal concisely
- Enjoys putting new processes in place!
If you have the skills described above and are interested in discussing this opportunity in more detail, please do send your CV through to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.