Property Litigation Solicitor
A litigation solicitor is required by a leading, modern and extremely progressive law firm that has grown substantially over the last few years to become a Top 200 UK Law firm.
The Litigation Solicitor Role
Working alongside other fee earners in the Property Dispute Resolution Department to provide excellent service and advice, the solicitor will have duties including:
- Running own property dispute caseload, and assisting other members of the team;
- Supporting the growth of the Property Dispute Resolution Team;
- Travel to other offices to see clients may be required from time to time;
- Involvement in the networking, training and marketing activities of the team, including presentations, briefings and attending both internal and external functions.
The firm seeks a solicitor with some property litigation experience. Other skills required of the litigation lawyer include:
- Ability to cope with a demanding and varied caseload;
- Very good communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Quality client base
- State of the art systems, new offices, first class management and an open culture
This is an exceptional opportunity for lawyer to join a leading property litigation team. Due to the nature of this litigation role applications are likely to be highly competitive – we recommend sending an application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Apply for Property Litigation Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly