Commercial Property Solicitor
The firm provides a comprehensive service for commercial clients and private individuals. And have had links to the region for over half a decade. They are now looking for a talented Commercial Property Solicitor (PQE 1 - 5) to join them at this exciting period of growth.
Based in their flagship office in Tamworth they are the firm of choice for the region offering the highest level of service to their extensive client based that repeatedly use the firm for their excellent reputation within the regional market.
The level of work that they undertake is on par with some of the more established national names that operate in Birmingham. The difference is that the firm offers one of the best working cultures available with flexible working and a friendly environment that will allow you to excel.
This leading Legal 500 firm invest in their people as much as the do the continued growth from within.
The firm are seeking to hire a new Commercial Property Solicitor to join their growing and modern firm. The department has an excellent reputation for commercial property work.
You will find the variety of work will make for an interesting caseload. You will work with companies across several industry sectors ranging from SME's to National companies. The firm has a strong reputation in the restaurant, leisure and retail sectors. The caseload will include; Landlord and tenant, Acquisitions and disposals and Investment work.
This role comes with good prospects and would be an excellent opportunity for a candidate seeking progression.
- You will be a Commercial Property Solicitor with 1 - 5 years PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of PQE)
- You should have excellent communication skills
- A meticulous eye for detail is essential
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on your level of PQE, in addition, you will receive an excellent benefits package
- This is an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join this long-established and prestigious firm based in the south of Staffordshire
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.