Commercial Lawyer (interim)
LAW Absolute have partnered with an international market research company who are seeking a Commercial Lawyer on an interim basis.
Supporting the legal team, you will be responsible for reviewing commercial contracts across the global business.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing guidance on legal risk and commercial contracts
- Advising on master service agreements, non-disclosure agreements and terms and conditions
- Supporting discussions on IP matters and roll-out of new templates
- Undertaking compliance matters
- Qualified lawyer with right to work in the UK
- Strong experience drafting, negotiating and advising on commercial contracts
- Experience of IP, data protection and technology
Any experience in the following is desirable: marketing, media, tech, advertising and/or publishing.
The ideal candidate will have a can do attitude and be able to work autonomously. Candidates must be available immediately or on short notice.
If your experience meets the above requirements and you would like to learn more, please send an updated CV to email@example.com.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.