An in-house role has arisen in Leeds city centre for a Commercial Solicitor on a contract basis. Reporting to the General Counsel you will be responsible for providing specialist and strategic commercial legal advice to the wider business.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a well-known brand and to gain responsibility for a wide range of work including;
- Providing timely, commercial advice to stakeholders across the group
- Advising, drafting and negotiating on all aspects of commercial law and data protection
- Providing strategic legal advice on business initiatives
- Keeping up to date with regulatory changes and ensuring the wider business are advised on the impacts of relevant changes on the business.
- Providing coaching and training to business colleagues where required
The salary on offer for this Commercial Solicitor role will be up to £60,000 pro rata, depending on level of experience.