Residential Conveyancing Team Manager
Residential Conveyancing Manager
Salary up to £38,000
Our client is the largest direct conveyancer in the UK, they provide the highest quality property and conveyancing services in the most efficient way, they have a fantastic opportunity available in their newly opened office based in Hull.
To manage a small team, ensure productivity is at a maximum output and that service levels are met.
- To champion excellence in transaction management
- Provide constant direction and support to the Conveyancer and Conveyancing Assistant to ensure that work is being completed accurately and efficiently
- Track performance to the target throughout the month and take appropriate action where it may not be met
- Meet with the Conveyancer and Conveyancing Assistant weekly to agree an exchange forecast and to communicate any other business updates as required
- Use a variety of exceptions reports to ensure SLAs are being met, for example in terms of returning calls, concluding title checks and replying to correspondence
- Provide quality technical support by assisting with title checks, property reports and complex or unusual matters
You will have proven experience in residential conveyancing and will be able to demonstrate a strong technical knowledge of conveyancing transactions.
You will play a pivotal role in the department and therefore should be able to run a caseload from start to finish with minimal supervision, and ideally have experience of delegating work, mentoring and training of new staff, and management responsibilities (though this isn't essential).
Excellent communication skills are a necessity for this role with the ability to liaise with clients from varied backgrounds. You will be joining a firm which puts a huge emphasis on providing an excellent service to its clients.
If this is a role that sounds of interest to you, please send your CV across to Simon at Clayton Legal on the link provided or alternatively call Clayton Legal to enquire about other opportunities. Please ensure before applying you have the prerequisite experience outlined above.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies