Conveyancing Fee Earner
Conveyancing Fee Earner sought for city centre law firm. Salary up to £35,000 depending upon experience. Conveyancing Assistant support provided. To work in a team of 2.
The Conveyancer will be joining a highly successful firm with an enviable residential property reputation. The firm in question has recently merged with a larger, nationally recognised law firm and is keen to expand its conveyancing team in Liverpool.
You will be covering a broad mix of residential conveyancing work covering:
- New build
- Right to buy
- Transfer of Equity
The Ideal Candidate
The Conveyancer will ideally have:
- 4+ years' PQE working as a residential conveyancing fee earner
- Excellent technical knowledge
- The ability to demonstrate a clear enthusiasm and passion for property work
- The ability to supervise and support junior colleagues
- The ability to foster strong client relationships and contribute to business development
Salary and Benefits
Generous benefits package
- Flexible working
- Competitive salary - up to £35,000 per annum
- Clear career progression prospects
- Friendly and collegiate team
- City centre location
Please click 'apply'. Don't worry if you don't have an up to date CV. Get in touch with Nick Tappin directly to get the ball rolling.
Any reference to PQE and salary are for guidance only.