Employment Lawyer (part-time & flexible options)
Highly successful practice is looking to appoint an Employment Lawyer. Applications from lawyers seeking part-time or flexible working are welcome.
The firm is well established and enjoys an excellent reputation. An effective leadership team ensures a dynamic and vibrant culture with a progressive outlook. Staff throughout the business are engaged, supportive and can enjoy flexibility providing a sensible work life balance.
Providing a comprehensive service, the Employment Team is retained by a varied client base including many regional businesses as well as directors and individual executives and professionals.
As a result, you will have the opportunity to working on a diverse range of instructions including:
- Drafting of contracts and employment policy documentation,
- HR support and strategic advice,
- Advising on and preparing Compromise Agreements,
- Corporate support and restructuring exercises,
- Tribunal proceedings – both discrimination and dismissal claims
- Post termination disputes and contractual claims
Applications are welcome from qualified solicitors and CILEX members. The nature of the role requires not less than 12 months’ specialist employment law experience.
As well as managing you own caseload, you will be supported in developing wider client management and business development skills.