Property Litigation Solicitor
An award-winning firm are looking to recruit an experienced Property Litigation Solicitor to join their Barry office. This is the perfect role for someone looking for a role outside of the city Centre, who wants to experience genuine flexibility and a work/life balance. You will be assisting the Partners whilst also undertaking your own caseload, dealing with a range of property litigation matters.
- Dealing with L&T disputes, rent arrear recovery, possession claims, insolvency property issues, forfeiture matters, dilapidation claims and service charge disputes
- Responding to client’s urgent requests, providing advice and managing client expectations
- Developing strong client relationships
- Converting enquiries into new matters
- Supporting with marketing, networking and business development
- Maintaining confidentiality and adhering to the firm’s policies and procedures
- Keeping up to date with changing legislation
- You will be a qualified solicitor 0 – 4 years’ PQE
- Have the ability to work within a fast-paced team environment
- Be adaptable, possess excellent attention to detail and a strong communicator
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- A flexible ‘can do’ attitude
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact Daniel Mason at our head offices.