This is a great opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Sports Technology Companies in the world.
• Provide main legal contact for the global development teams.
• Draft and negotiate a broad range of commercial contracts (predominantly focussed on licensing and service level agreements)
• Supporting the global development teams in any public or private sector tender bid process.
• Supporting the CEO on any strategic partnership negotiations.
• Qualified solicitor.
• In-house experience.
• Solid experience drafting and negotiating a variety of commercial contracts (ideally software and sales related agreements).
• A self confident, decision maker.
• Strong commercial acumen.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and evolving company!
If you have the skills described above and would like to find out more about this opportunity, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.