Corporate Immigration Interim
Corporate Immigration Interim –
Our client, a leading global law firm which prides itself in providing consistent resolutions to their employment, immigration and pensions needs all over the globe are currently looking to recruit an ambitious Corporate Immigration Senior Associate to join a growing People Reward and Mobility practice in London.
This role is start immediately and will be a 12-month Fixed Term Contract. It will be based in either London or Milton Keynes.
The assignment will include working on a range of immigration applications in addition to HR advisory and Brexit related projects. You will work with international organisations, managing their immigration requirements and ensuring that the business and their employees remain compliant.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Advise on a range of immigration law matters, including Tier 2, Tier 5, ILR, Family, European and Nationality.
· Manage a varied caseload
· Supervise and review work of immigration paralegals/specialists
· Work directly with the Head of Immigration on a range of projects
· Manage own business development, and speak at and organise events
· Contribute to thought leadership and raise the profile of the firm externally
Required experience, skills and attributes:
· Strong academic record, including a degree or equivalent
· Excellent knowledge of immigration law and experience in advising large businesses on immigration related matters
· Ability to work with a degree of independence
· Exceptional drafting skills and legal research ability
If you possess the relevant experience and are currently seeking a new role then please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 020 7557 7667 and ask for Charlie Cripps or Jocelyn Hunter.