Experienced RTA Solicitor / Legal Executive
5 This role is offered on a permanent, full time basis.
The RTA Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive will be joining a highly successful team covering a wide range of claims including:
- MOJ Portal
- Fast track
- Multi track
- Small damage claims
- Fraud/LVI/late notification claims
This is a Claimant role but applications from good quality RTA lawyers form either Claimant or Defendant backgrounds are sought.
The firm in question deals with high quality work and, over the course of time, you will have the opportunity to diversify into new areas of litigation work, if so desired.
The Ideal Candidate
The RTA Solicitor or Legal Executive will ideally have:
- 6+ years' PQE working at RTA and PI work
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Litigated claims experience
- The ability to supervise and support junior colleagues
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary - up to £42,000 per annum
- Generous benefits package
- Clear career progression prospects
- Friendly and collegiate team
- City centre location
Please click 'apply'. Don't worry if you don't have an up to date cv. Get in touch with Nick Tappin directly to get the ball rolling.
Any reference to PQE and salary are for guidance only.