Commercial Property Solicitor
Our client is a full service legal firm committed to delivering high-quality professional services in a cost-effect and approachable manner to institutions, businesses and individuals.
Our clients busy property department, based in Newport are looking for a junior and Senior solicitor with commercial property experience to join our clients expanding department.
The successful candidate will be able to confidently use a case management system, deal with acquisitions and disposals, whether it be freehold or leasehold properties for commercial and corporate clients and will be able to build rapport with existing and new clients.
Essential Experience Required:
- all aspects of real estate acquisitions
- portfolio management
- commercial Landlord and Tenant work
- developments and disposal transactions.
Key Skills/Competencies Required:
- self–sufficient whilst also having the necessary qualities to work as part of a team;
- possess excellent problem solving, organisational and verbal/written
- the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines and targets are all prerequisites;
- fully IT literate.
Contact Dan Mason at TSR LEGAL for a confidential discussion or email Daniel@tsrlegal.co.uk for further details.