Newly Qualified Commercial Property Lawyer
A newly qualified Commercial Property Lawyer is required by a modern and extremely progressive law firm that has grown substantially over the last few years to become a Top 200 UK Law firm. The opening of two new offices, together with several high profile lateral hires have put their name firmly in place as a leader in this part of the UK.
State of the art systems, an open culture, first class management and a client base of quality rather than quantity are on offer to a newly qualified solicitor who is able and willing to handle a caseload of 75% Commercial Real Estate and 25% Corporate/Commercial support.
The successful candidate will be joining a supportive team culture undertaking
• Supporting the Commercial Property team and Corporate Partner and its growth;
• Business development and client care.
The caseload will include:
75% Commercial Property and 25% Corporate Commercial;
- All aspects of property law
- Acquisitions and disposals,
- Property finance and leasehold transactions
- Corporate finance
- Sales and acquisitions of private companies
- Group re-organisations
- Shareholder and partnership arrangements
- Commercial contracts
You will also require a willingness to be involved in the networking and marketing activities of the department, including presentations, briefings, and attending external functions.