FAMILY SOLICITOR - BLACKBURN (PRIVATE WORK ONLY)
I am currently recruiting an Family Solicitor to join a boutique frim within the Blackburn area.
Specific duties will include:
* To provide accurate Family Law advice to clients;
* To handle Family Law matters from the initial client contact through to completion;
* Find an appropriate solution for prospective Family Law clients and convert into new business for the firm;
* Handle a purely privately funded caseload of private law work including Ancillary Relief,
* Divorce, Finances, Separation, Injunctions, Civil Partnerships, Cohabitation Disputes, Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements, Children Act work.
* Deal with matter related enquiries.
Applications are invited from both Solicitors and Legal Executives with an in depth knowledge of private family law work. The role will also involve coaching and guiding junior staff lawyers and also assisting senior members of the department.
This is a perfect opportunity for an individual wanting the next step in their career.
The role will offer a generous package including a competitive salary dependant on experience.
For further information or a discussion in confidence, please contact Sarah Fleming in Search Consultancy's Legal Division.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.