Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to join a new and rapidly growing firm based in their Swinton Office.
This is a rare opportunity for a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor who wants to get stuck in and oversee a small team of junior fee earners. You will be the go-to person for clients and a mentor to those within your team. It's a unique chance to really progress in your career.
This role is ideal for a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to work independently and who has had experience running their own caseload covering a range of property files.
This firm is new but growing rapidly which is a testament to their success. They take pride in the quality of instructions they secure and service they give their client. They are also on most major panels.
To summarise, this Residential Conveyancing Solicitor will be:
- Managing their own busy caseload in a timely manner
- Pro-actively progressing cases towards completion to client timelines
- Work within SRA guidelines and understand money laundering regulations
- Provide regular and appropriate updates to clients
In exchange, this law firm have exceptional benefits such as:
- A genuine opportunity to develop in your career
- Competitive salary
- On Site Gym
- Breakout Areas, Full Kitchen, state of the art subsidised Canteen
This position is highly competitive so if you are a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor interested in this opportunity in Swinton, you can simply apply to this advert and we will be able to schedule a convenient time to speak from there or give Lucy Marks a call on 0161 672-3118 to discuss this further.