Douglas Scott have partnered with a Global Healthcare company as they are looking for a Commercial Solicitor to join the team. The role is to support the UK arm of their business in all Commercial Contact matters.
This role offers homeworking with occasional travel for meetings.
The ideal Commercial Solicitor will provide legal advice to the wider group including:
- Negotiate, draft and review a range of commercial contracts including NDA's, Procurement contracts, and all other associated Commercial Contracts
- Ensure all senior stakeholders, including contract management, marketing and finance have a strong understanding of the Commercial Contracts
- Handling all commercial risks and resolve commercial issues throughout the group
- Handling tenders within the business working with the procurement team
- Provide stakeholders with briefings on commercial matters when required
The ideal Commercial Solicitor will be:
Minimum 3 years PQE experience
Strong Commercial drafting experience
Ideally you would have worked or handled NHS contracts
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Please contact Lisa Spink, Managing Consultant - In House, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment is an In House Legal Recruitment expert and the UK's leading businesses trust us with their Legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our In House Legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated Recruitment Consultancy and will discuss this role, and seek your approval, before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website (www.douglas-scott.co.uk) for more In House Legal jobs in the UK.