A leading Legal 500 multi-disciplinary firm are recruiting for an experienced Family Solicitor at one of their offices based in Cheshire.
This is a rare and excellent opportunity for an experienced Family Solicitor to join an experienced team. The role offers a genuine career progression opportunity to head up the Family team. The firm are well established and have a strong reputation within the local community yet deal with clients nationwide.
Your role as a Family Solicitor will involve the following duties :-
- Dealing with a case load of predominantly private family matters to include divorce, ancillary and finance, pre-nuptial agreements, civil agreements and children law.
- Matters will also include agricultural and commercial work.
- You will be dealing with a broad range of clients to include landowners, professionals, directors, shareholders and farming families.
The Ideal Candidate:-
The Family Solicitor will have -
- Previous solid experience of dealing with a private Family law case load with a strong emphasis on financial matters.
- 5 years plus PQE
- Exceptional client care, administration and communication skills at all levels
Salary and Benefits:
- A competitive salary, depending on experience
- Additional benefits
- Career progression opportunities with the aim to become head of the Family department
This role is preferred on a full time basis although part time would be considered.
If this Family Solicitor position is of interest please click 'apply'. Don't worry if you don't have an up to date cv, call or text Laura-Kate Davies directly to get the ball rolling.
Any reference to PQE and salary are for guidance only.
Approachable, friendly, diligent and above all professional Nick and Joe care about the people they work with and both strive to find that job role suitable to your experiences and skills. They go that one step further than any other recruitment consultant I have worked with in the past and keep you updated and well informed throughout. I would highly recommend Thornton Legal to anyone looking for that new role.