Catastrophic Injury Solicitor
Catastrophic Personal Injury Solicitor/Legal executive wanted for their central Manchester office, close to major transport links.
The Client is looking to take on either a qualified solicitor 0-2 years pqe or a legal executive candidate whom have specialised in dealing with Catastrophic injury cases.
In respect of the role you will be responsible for undertaking day to day tasks of a Catastrophic Injury claims on behalf of some major insurers in a commercial setting
As a catastrophic injury solicitor you will have the following experience;
* Ability to work in line with the clients expectations and adhere to their SLA.
* Understanding the clients expectations and to follow through on their instructions
* Previous experience of working for Defendant firms.
* Risk analysis on a case by case basis and an ability to justify actions taken both internally and also externally.
* Ability to prioritise work loads and to maximise efficiency in the process of the claim.
* Ability to work towards targets set by management.
* Previous experience of dealing with high value cases.
Should you find yourself up for this role then please do not hesitate to contact Adnan Vadia on 0161 835 8356 or alternatively email him on firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.