I am currently recruiting for a Lexcel accredited and well-established law firm, who now due to continued growth are looking for a Residential/Commercial Conveyancing Solicitor/Legal Executive to join their Orpington office on a permanent full-time basis.
The successful Lawyer will have experience managing their own caseload from inception to completion, with conveyancing experience including freehold, leasehold and leasehold enfranchisement. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone looking to progress their career as a Residential/Commercial Conveyancing Lawyer.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Qualified as a Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive
- Experience managing own caseload from inception to completion
- Conveyancing experience including freehold, leasehold and leasehold enfranchisement
- Location: Orpington, Kent
- Salary Range: DOE
- Job Type: Permanent
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday (full-time)
- Reference: RM224