Real Estate Solicitor
Looking to work for a stand-out Legal 500 firm with a heritage traceable back to the 18th Century?
An opportunity has come up to join one of the South Coasts most exciting firms, one that prides itself on a well-kept employee providing a fantastic working environment which in turn means their clients are well serviced too.
The firm is a brilliant place to join and progress your career as you can surround yourself by like-minded successful people, a number of Lawyers at the firm have previously been listed in the guides elite "Leading Lawyers" list and many more have been recommended in the editorial. As the saying goes, to be a success, surround yourself by successful people.
They are looking for a Real Estate Development Lawyer, from 4+ years PQE to join their thriving and growing office in Southampton, Hampshire.
The Real Estate Development team is recognised as a well-respected commercial operation, which strives to build up excellent client relationships. It attracts a significant amount of exceptional quality work. As a highly reputable firm you can expect the type of clients that you would usually associate with City firms.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join this successful firm and progress your career in a very successful but enjoyable environment, with this you will enjoy some excellent benefits.
Working in a demanding sector previous commercial property is essential, preferably in respect of development and landlord and tenant matters. Experience of flat lease extensions and block management matters would also be helpful. You will have gained experience at a practice with a relevant property track record and will have excellent communication, organisational and IT skills. You will also need to be willing to assist with business development.
- A 4+ years PQE Solicitor in Real Estate Development
- Exceptional client care, always prepared to go above and beyond
- Solution and deadline orientated
- A can-do approach, logical and persuasive in equal measure
- A genuine team player who is outcome focused
- Bright, enthusiastic with a personality that shines
- Have the ability to develop working relationships and be able to deliver results in a demanding environment
- In return they offer a competitive package including 25 days holiday, non-contributory pension scheme, Private Medical insurance and flexible benefits.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a highly reputable firm in their Southampton, Hampshire office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation