Locum Commercial Contracts Lawyer
Commercial Contracts Lawyer – £35 to £45 p/h – 6+ months – West Midlands
Venn Group's specialist legal team are delighted to be recruiting for a Commercial Contracts Lawyer for a Public Sector Organisation based in the West Midlands for a contract length of 6 months with the possibility of extension.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified Solicitor, Barrister or Legal Executive with a minimum of 2 years relevant PQ Experience.
The duties for this role will include, amongst others:
- Handling a varied commercial contracts and procurement caseload including the reviewing and drafting of licences, idemnities, collaboration agreements and research agreements
- Providing advice on Freedom of Information matters and any Intellectual Property matters that may arise
- To undertake general property and conveyancing matters where necessary
- To represent the commercial legal function at various internal meetings and project boards where necessary
- Supervising Legal Assistants in the provision of commercial work
The role is offering an attractive salary of between £35 and £45 p/h dependent upon experience with a contract length of 6 months, with the possibility of extension.
For more information about the position, please contact Sophie Powell or Ben Watts on 0121 616 0660. Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com.
Venn Group acts as an employment agency and an employment business. Venn Group aim to deliver the highest standards, so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.