Head of Private Client
Are you a Private Client Associate Solicitor seeking to become Head of Department? With expansion firmly on the cards in early 2020 this practice is looking to add to their established practice in Maidenhead, Berkshire with plans to double in size. What stands this firm apart is their penchant for investing heavily into their staff and lovely working culture.
This rare opportunity has come about due to recent hiring efforts from the Managing Partner into the Private Client team. They have adopted a personal and friendly approach and deal with a variety of different clients ranging from people looking for basic legal advice to 1000's of property transactions per year.
The experienced Solicitors you'll be working alongside have built up an enviable reputation on the market and boast an impressive set of skills.
The firm are looking for an experienced Private Client Associate / Head of Department to join their successful Private Client in Maidenhead, Berkshire
The Private Client department is one of the strengths of the firm, excelling in a broad range of Private Client Matters such as; affluent HNW individuals. You will join a highly experienced caseload, Wills, Estates, Trusts, Probates, Lasting powers of attorney and Court of Protection.
There are excellent prospects of progression for the right candidate.
- You will be a Private Client Associate with 8+ PQE (there is no upper range of PQE, so I encourage even the most senior candidates to apply)
- You will have sound knowledge and experience of a range of Private Client experience
- You will be willing to travel to other offices when required
- You will have the ability to build strong, lasting relationships
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience, plus excellent benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Associate or Head of Department to join a growing firm in Maidenhead, Berkshire
Apply now for immediate consideration or please give me a call for a confidential conversation.