Dispute Resolution Partner
Are you a Dispute Resolution Partner or Dispute Resolution Solicitor looking for an opportunity to join a dynamic, modern, and progressive firm who punch well above their weight? This multi-tiered firm is looking to hire a commercial property partner to join their illustrious department! This comes with an excellent work culture and salary incentives!
This Legal 500 firm has a reputation of nurturing and developing legal talent, 50% of all their Partners started at the firm as a trainee, it is this people-focused approach which has given them an unrivalled staff retention rate.
They have a completely open-door policy with Partners seated throughout the open plan office with much more junior staff. You will find there is no hierarchy with even Paralegals being encouraged to share their thoughts.
Staff value more in the way of work-life balance and flexibility. They invest heavily in their workforce and are very progressive, their learning and development program is widely respected in the legal sector. They are a cohesive, inclusive, and entrepreneurial organisation.
The firm is seeking to hire a Dispute Resolution Partner or Dispute Resolution Solicitor into their Reading office.
Dispute Resolution at this firm is fast-paced and the team in Reading is thriving being recognised as one of the leading teams in the Reading area.
You will work alongside a highly experienced team dealing with a top-quality caseload. The work & client base will be varied and includes many well-known Commercial names and public sector clients. The caseload will be high-profile, high-value and will cover a variety of disputes.
- You will be a Dispute Resolution Solicitor or Dispute Resolution Partner with 5+ years PQE
- You should have a portable client base to bring with you
- You should have strong technical knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong client relationships is key
- You will be used to dealing with your own marketing & business development
- Salary is above market rate and negotiable depending on your level of experience, plus an excellent bonus structure.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Dispute Resolution Solicitor or Dispute Resolution Partner 5+ PQE to join a rapidly growing firm in Reading.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.