Commercial Property Solicitor
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join an established multi-disciplinary law firm at their Chester city centre office.
If you are a Commercial Property Solicitor looking to join a reputable and highly respected legal practice this is a fantastic opportunity. You will be working as part of a well established team dealing with an excellent quality of work and strong client base.
Your role as Commercial Property Solicitor will involve the following duties -
- You will be dealing with a case load of matters to include sales and purchases of commercial properties and businesses, mortgages of commercial properties, business leases, acquisitions, property management and property development.
The Ideal Candidate :
- You will ideally be NQ - 3 years PQE with exposure to a mix of Commercial Property matters.
- Experience of dealing with landlord, tenants and developments ranging from small matters to more complex cases.
- You will be ambitious and looking to develop your career further.
- Show a genuine investment in business development opportunities and firm networking.
Salary and Benefits :
- Salary is competitive, dependent on experience together with additional benefits.
If this Commercial Property position is of interest please click 'apply'. Don't worry if you don't have an up to date CV, call or text Laura-Kate Davies directly to get the ball rolling.
Any reference to PQE and salary are for guidance only.
I would like to thank Laura-Kate and the guys at Thornton Legal for all their help. Having not moved jobs for several years, i was especially nervous about applying for a new job and the thought of being interviewed again filled me with dread. All my nerves were put to ease by the help and support i received from all at Thornton Legal, from meeting the day before my interview to calling post interview to give feedback, i couldn't fault the service provided. I am beyond happy to have accepted an NQ role at a firm i never would have thought to have applied to.