Conveyancing Solicitor / Licenced Conveyancer - BLACKBURN
SALARY UP TO £35K
I am recruiting an experienced Conveyancing Solicitor / Licenced Conveyancer to join a boutique Law Firm in the Blackburn area.
The ideal candidate will have considerable experienced, be willing, ambitious and wanting to push themselves for their next career move. The role will require the candidate to hit the ground running and deliver high quality work within the required timeframes.
Key tasks (not an exhaustive list)
1. Perform fee earning work accurately, reliably and in accordance with the firm's quality and risk management procedures.
3. Ensure proper control of work in progress, billing and cash collection.
4. Attendance at most or all partnership and other office or departmental meetings, leading by example with contributions made at and subsequent to such events.
5. Acceptance of need for collective responsibility and confidentiality: partner disagreements should not be disclosed to staff and confidential practice matters must be safeguarded.
6. Provide leadership and supervision to all staff that they oversee or supervise, whether on an office or departmental basis. All partners should provide direction and encouragement to staff and should be careful to support the practice line on issues. Cabinet responsibility should apply.
7. Be effective in developing new work from existing clients and seek new clients for themselves and others. Will develop and support marketing initiatives.
8. Maintain and nurture an appropriate network of contacts and referrers and endeavour to promote the firm in their professional and personal lives.
9. Gain or maintain IT skills appropriate to modern legal practice, such as ability to send, forward and respond to e-mails with or without attachments, conduct research on internet and ensure proper filing of all data.
The role will offer a generous package including a competitive salary dependant on experience.
For further information or a discussion in confidence, please contact Sarah Fleming in Search Consultancy's Legal Division.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.