Locum Contracts Lawyer
Venn Group is currently working with an established Local Authority based in the Hertfordshire to recruit for a Locum Contracts Lawyer for an initial period of 3 months. The position is offered on a full time basis.
The Council are able to offer an hourly of rate of up to £45 per hour (umbrella) dependent on experience and 1 day of homeworking can be offered to those candidates who require some remote working.
Duties may include:
- Handling mixed caseload of procurement, contracts, internal governance, local authority powers, company advice/ other delivery models, CTAs, data protection and information governance
- Drafting documentation that achieves clients' objectives and to negotiate and settle documentation with their third parties
- Providing high quality legal advice and assistance on contract and commercial matters to client departments across the Local Authority
- Maintaining awareness of relevant legislation, regulations and codes of practice
- Dealing with OJEU and non-OJEU procurements
Should you, or anybody you know wish to apply for the above position then please contact Connie Ross or Tom Hoult by phone on 0121 616 0660 or email your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to your application.
We endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.