Civil Litigation Paralegal
My client is a fortune 500 company with over 50 offices in 15 countries and they are looking to recruit a Civil Litigation Paralegal to support the additional work coming into the firm.
You will support the wider team and also dealing with your own caseload of insured landlord repossession matters and other general civil litigation matters.
Represent and advise insured and private clients primarlily in relation to a caseload of insured landlord repossession matters and other varied civil litigation disputes.
· Be capable of running their own caseload and keeping the team leader updated regularly.
· Liase with clients and insurers to obtain instructions and documentation using the bespoke case management system
· Provide opinions of propsects of success keeping accurate records and time recording in an appropriate manner.
· Keep clients and insurers regularly updated and informed about the factual, legal and financial position of the matter.
· Support the disputes team and other areas of the business where necessary in relation to a variety of litigation matters.
If you are interested in working for a global organisation in central Manchester and have 12 months + experience within Civil or Commercial Litigation matters then apply now
Salary dep on exp + fantastic package
Please contact Ryan McNamara, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more North West legal positions.