Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
I am working with a reputable and well-respected practice based in Cwmbran . They are a well-known multi service firm that has a strong reputation for offering a high-quality level of work to both individuals and businesses. They are increasing the size of their conveyancing team due to an influx of new work.
They pride themselves in providing efficient and expert advice in both a professional and timely manner.
- Take an active part in business development opportunities on behalf of the team and the Firm.
- Attend to clients, both in person and on the telephone, and provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm’s standards for client care.
- Manage the preparation of correspondence and documents through the case management system.
- Responsible for managing your own caseload. You must have experience of a variety of aspects of conveyancing transactions including sale and purchase of freehold/leasehold, plus some re-mortgages and transfer of equity.
- Must prove that they have Residential Conveyancing experience
- Must be able to demonstrate exceptional client care, time management, organisational and IT skills.
- Must be able to handle a conveyancing caseload from instruction to completion
- Must demonstrate an ability to work to the SRA's Skills Standards and to provide accurate, focused advice to clients.
- Familiarity with Land Registry portal and how to obtain searches.
- Must have the ability to work effectively on their own as well as part of a team.
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact Daniel Mason at our head offices or email Daniel@tsrlegal.co.uk for further details.