Locum Childcare Solicitor - Outside IR35
Locum Childcare Solicitor – 6+ months – Up to £42 per hour OUTSIDE IR35
Venn Group's specialist legal team are delighted to be recruiting for a Locum Childcare Solicitor for a Local Authority based in the East of England.
The team are looking for someone to carry out the role for an initial period of 6 months, ideally on a full-time basis. However, flexible working arrangements and home working will be considered.
The successful applicant will be expected to carry out various responsibilities including:
- Managing a busy, full caseload of Childcare cases to include all pre-proceedings
- Attending Court including trial hearings, directions hearings and half day hearings
- Performing own advocacy to include contested and final hearings
- Attending Public Law Outline (PLO) meetings, dealing with all post PLO tasks
- Advising client departments on issues concerning Childcare law
The role is offering up to £42 per hour dependent upon experience on an outside IR35 basis.
For more information about the position, please contact Tom Hoult or Ben Watts on 0121 616 0660. Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your application.
Venn Group acts as an employment agency and an employment business. Venn Group aim to deliver the highest standards, so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.