Locum Employment Solicitor
Locum Employment Lawyer – up to £40 per hour – Oxfordshire – 12-14 months
Venn Group's specialist legal team are delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Employment Lawyer to join a reputable Public Sector organisation based in Oxfordshire.
The role is due to commence in August 2019 and is being offered for an initial period of 12-14 months. The client is ideally looking for someone on a full-time basis but reduced or compressed hours will be considered.
Duties for this role will include:
- Managing a varied caseload in relation to Employment Tribunal proceedings and early conciliations
- Advising Senior Managers and HR professionals on strategic and operational matters to include TUPE, aspects of discrimination law and change management
- Promoting equality and diversity in working practices
- Attending legal meetings across multiple offices in Oxfordshire and the surrounding counties
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years PQE within Employment Law and will hold a current practicing certificate as a Solicitor, Barrister or Legal Executive. Public Sector experience is desirable but not essential for this role.
- In-depth knowledge of employment tribunals and early conciliations
- Experience of advising on employment issues including TUPE, discrimination law and collaborative working
- Experience in managing own caseloads
- Demonstrable drafting and negotiation skills
The role is offering a rate up to £40 per hour (dependant on experience).
For further information, please contact Sophie Powell or Ben Watts on 0121 616 0681 or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venn Group aim to deliver the highest standards, so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.