This unique opportunity to practice Planning law at a regional heavyweight that would be ideal for a candidate that would like to be an instrumental figure in the ongoing growth and success of the practice area.
A firm is frequently mentioned in the Legal 500 guide and offers a full range of legal services to individuals and businesses. They have a wealth of talented employees that are passionate about the legal services they offer.
The offer a very progressive approach towards law, despite being a long-established firm that are well entrenched within the regional legal community. They offer all the provisions you need to ensure that you can focus on providing a second to none service to their dedicated and expanding client base.
The firm are looking to hire a Planning Solicitor to join any one of the offices in the East Midlands.
You will join a busy Planning team and will be at the forefront of this industry leading team, you will work closely alongside leaders in the field.
The team has had an influx of new work, making now an exciting time to join. You will deal with good quality work. You will deal with a high-quality caseload which will include; Town & Country Planning, Residential and Commercial Development matters.
- You will be a Planning Lawyer with at least 3 years PQE (there is no upper limit about the amount of PQE and I would urge even the most experienced of candidates to apply)
- You should work for a well-known private client department
- A meticulous eye for detail is essential
- Experience of mentoring more junior members of a team is to advantage but is not essential
- Salary is above market rate and negotiable depending on your background and level of experience, plus an excellent benefits package
If this role is of interest, then please apply or call for a confidential conversation.