A new entrant to the Liverpool conveyancing market is looking to recruit several experienced conveyancing fee earners into their North Liverpool office. The firm has a high profile, particularly in London, and are a major player in residential conveyancing. They are one of the largest property legal providers in the South East and utilise cutting edge technology to service their high net worth client base.
The conveyancing files will come exclusively from London work sources and is of the highest quality.
The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years' experience of working at a good quality conveyancing practice
- Excellent technical knowledge
- The ability to demonstrate a clear enthusiasm and passion for volume conveyancing
- The ability or desire to supervise and support junior colleagues
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary (our client will pay up to 20% over the local market rate)
- Generous benefits package
- Flexible working
- Clear career progression prospects
- Friendly and collegiate team
- Accessible location with free onsite parking
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply through the advert or contact Joe Rees at Thornton Legal directly on 07903 222 898.
Recent Testimonial: Joe Rees and the whole team at Thornton Legal have been brilliant. They listened to what role I was looking for and only put me forward for jobs that they felt were suitable for me and the firms they were seeking candidates for. They kept me fully updated and offered tips and advice throughout the process - thank you. Residential Conveyancer