Commercial Property Solicitor
This firm have real heritage, being a staple in the community for over 100 years. They are a Legal 500 ranked firm and many of their solicitors are recognised in Chambers and the Legal 500. They are a real investor in people, and they value their employees beyond anything, they offer a fantastic working environment and deal with incredibly interesting and varied work from a client base that is truly enviable.
What this firm has achieved in the area is exceptional in terms of their reputation both for clients and for solicitors to work for.
What really sets this firm apart in the market, is there ethical approach to both client and internal relationships, they take time and give real care and attention in everything that they do, they value their clients greatly which for a Legal 500 company is great to see as no firm is entitled to clients, this firm knows they have to do the best they can at every point of process to retain work and this ethos means that a lot of clients really do refer their family, friends and business contacts which is testament to the job well done.
The practice has an excellent management team, Partners are accessible and junior staff are seated close to leaders in order to give the very best in training and career development.
The firm are currently seeking to hire a Commercial Property Solicitor 1-5 PQE into their thriving Taunton, Somerset office.
You will work as part of a highly regarded legal 500 Commercial Property team.
The team is busy and has some incredible work coming in, making now an exciting time to join.
You will deal with (with minimal supervision) varied, high-quality caseload, including:
- Commercial Leases acting for landlords, tenants, and funders alike;
- Finance and refinance;
- Purchase and sale of business and investment portfolios (working alongside corporate team on business disposals and acquisitions;
- Property Development (options; conditional contracts; promotional agreements and overages, together with planning and infrastructure agreements)
- Work relating to renewables
The variety of work will make for an interesting role, this role comes with incredibly good prospects for career progression.
- You will be a Commercial Property Solicitor with 1-5 years PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of PQE and applications are invited from the most experienced candidates as the team is growing)
- You will have good technical credentials and a passion for real estate work
- You will work well in a team and have excellent communication skills
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on your background, you will also receive an industry leading benefits package
This is an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor 1-5 PQE to join a Legal 500 team based in the Taunton, Somerset office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to call me for a confidential conversation.