GDPR Systems Manager
GDPR Systems Manager Wanted
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a GDPR systems manager for a permanent position based in a well-established service provider in Central London for three days a week.
The purpose of the role is to provide technical management of GDPR related Projects including project management of Software rollouts across a complex global organisation as well as administration and management of development of systems working with suppliers and vendors
The day to day duties of the GDPR systems manager will include, but are not limited to:
· To carry out the following duties, encompassing but not limited to:
· GDPR System Development and support:
· Organisation/Client Hierarchy design and maintenance
· Assessment Design and Management
· Asset Management
· Systems Mapping
· Risk escalation
· IPG Systems Integration Management
· GDPR Training & Awareness for use and reporting
· Development/Communication of training material related to GDPR Systems
· Support of GDPR Compliance - design, reporting and management using GDPR technical Systems
· GDPR Champion network technical support
· GDPR Advice
· Provision of basic advice for end users in relation to GDPR Compliance
· Escalation of complex queries to the Privacy team
· Development and administration of GDPR Systems to incorporate management of the following elements:
· SARS and Breach reporting/process
· Privacy Impact Assessments
· Vendor management – issue and management of compliance assessments
This position would be ideal for committed and dedicated GDPR systems manager who is looking to challenge themselves, the salary offered is competitive and a great opportunity to work in a global provider of marketing solutions.
Due to the high number of applicants for this role if you do not hear back from us regarding this permanent role within seven days then you have not been shortlisted for this vacancy.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
If you or anyone you know may be interested in this permanent position or other legal positions, then please contact Greg Proctor on 020 7557 7667 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.