Role: Legal Secretary
Salary: Excellent Salary on offer
I am currently working with a reputable firm who specialise in Family Law in Birmingham who are looking to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary on a permanent basis. Commencing as soon as possible this position offers an experienced legal secretary a friendly place to work with varied duties.
Applications will be considered If they have the following experience:
- Answering the telephone & greeting clients
- Taking detailed messages via email and sending in a timely manner;
- Maintain the fax machines, copier & franking machines;
- Maintaining the reception area (keeping the area welcoming and clean);
- Arranging and booking appointments with clients where required;
- Assisting fee earners in copying bundles
- Taking card payments and producing requisitions;
- Organising files being sent for archiving, or being retrieved;
-Administrative and secretarial duties for the fee earners within the office.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal with clients, suppliers & visitors;
For more information please contact Kirsty Hunte
Temporis Legal Recruitment provide a bespoke, personalised recruitment service and pride ourselves on our reputation as a dedicated legal recruiter. It is our policy as an ethical and transparent recruitment consultancy to discuss all positions with you prior to releasing your details to a third party (in line with Data Protection laws).
Temporis Legal Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
Apply for Legal Secretary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly