Private Client Partner / Solicitor
Private Client Senior Associate / Partner - Cardiff
As one of Wales’ fastest-growing modern law firms, my client combines a fresh and forward-thinking approach with a client-focused, local feel to deliver a range of award-winning, quality services.
They are now looking for Senior Associate or Partner to join their busy and thriving Wills and Probate team. This is a great role for someone looking for a new and exciting role where every day is different in a thriving and well-established team.
The Wills and Probate team provides services included but not limited to bespoke will drafting, probate and estate administrations, tax planning and trusts, power of attorney, probate disputes and inheritance claims.
As a member of the Wills and Probate team you will be responsible for working on a mixed caseload of private client matters. You will also be heavily involved in developing relationships, contacts and networks to bolster the private client offering further as well as seeking out opportunities to obtain new clients.
We are looking for a qualified solicitor with 8 years PQE.
You should apply if:
- You love working in Private Client and are able to provide excellent client care
- You’re able to evidence experience of a full range of private client experience across both contentious and non-contentious areas
- You’re able to be adaptable and be respectful of the client’s needs and priorities
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced and busy team
- You are interested in contributing to the business development of the department
- You are commercially minded and able to think laterally
- You are a great communicator
- You are able to provide clear solutions to complex issues
- You are highly organised and tenacious
- You're willing to go the extra mile
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact Robert Adams at TSR Legal Recruitment head offices or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.