Residential Conveyancing Assistant
Are you a Residential Conveyancing Assistant looking for a new challenge? If so, we have a great opportunity for you!
A new vacancy has arisen for a Residential Conveyancing Assistant to join a well-established law firm located in Greater Manchester. The firm have a long-standing history and been providing excellent service to their wide range of clients for a number of years.
Here is why you should apply:
- The firm have a range of individually accredited experts and firm-wide accreditations, giving you a chance to further your experience with their expertise on hand
- You will be working in a fast-paced environment assisting a close-knit team in their Property Department
- Employees are the greatest assets of the firm, therefore you will be offered an attractive benefits package
- Due to the success of the department the firm are seeking an Residential Conveyancing Assistant who will be able to hit the ground running
- Further to this, you will have at least 6 months experience as a paralegal or 1+ years' experience as a legal secretary within the residential conveyancing sector
If you are interested in this Residential Conveyancing Assistant role located in Ashton-Under-Lyne, apply to avoid disappointment!
How to Apply
Please contact Kaylee Shields on 0161 831 6890 with a reference 127543 or at Kaylee.firstname.lastname@example.org; alternatively submit your CV below.