Conveyancing Assistant or Paralegal
Are you a Conveyancing Assistant or Paralegal looking for a new challenge within a well-established law firm?
A new vacancy has arisen for a Conveyancing Assistant or paralegal to join a very busy team in their office based in Bolton. The firm have a long-standing history and have gained an excellent reputation throughout the years of their service to the wide range of clients.
- The Conveyancing Department which you will be joining is very busy, therefore you will have a number of opportunities to quickly progress your skillset
- You will be assisting on a broad range of conveyancing matters, giving you a right exposure to some interesting cases
- The firm's environment is very welcoming and friendly, in which you will be respected as a paralegal as well as an individual
To be successful in this role you will:
- Hold previous experience in conveyancing sales and purchase matters of at least 6 months
- Have a knowledge in dealing with Conveyancing Case Management system
- Have a Collaborative approach
If you are a Conveyancing Assistant looking to progress your career within a well-established law firm located in Bolton, apply to not miss out on this great opportunity.
Please contact Kaylee Shields on 0161 831 6890 with a reference 127557 or at Kaylee.firstname.lastname@example.org; alternatively submit your CV below.