Senior Real Estate Solicitor
An unusual and stand-out opportunity based in Mayfair, London, within an established Private Equity firm. There is the chance to earn big bonuses, with a commission structure that is unheard of in the traditional private practice firm.
The firm has several lawyers working in-house, as well as wealth advisors, tax specialists, and surveyors. They act as a one-stop service for businesses and investors offering a range of different services. The firm often invests their money as well as their clients, and because of the value they often add to their Commercial Property transactions, lawyers bill very well.
The company are seeking to hire a Senior Real Estate Lawyer to join their flourishing West End office.
Recently they have purchased a large office complex on behalf of a consortium of investors; they dealt with the debt finance dealing with all aspects of the acquisition. Several months later they commissioned a rent review increasing the rental income and negotiated a sale giving investors a 300% return on their equity. You will work as part of a highly skilled team, dealing with a varied workload which will make the role interesting.
Within the firm, the work includes; Property acquisitions and off market opportunities, Debt Finance, Asset Management, Residential development, Offshore structures, and syndicated investment. The company also has a network of consultants, allowing them to offer a truly multi-service offering to their clients.
You will have a caseload from day one. However, you will be expected to network with clients and can spot new business development opportunities. They are currently very busy with lots of new work coming through the door. For the right candidate, there are high prospects of being able to become a Director with equity being potentially on the cards. In addition to your salary, you will receive a very lucrative bonus structure allowing you to increase your earnings significantly.
- You will be a Senior Real Estate Solicitor with at least 5 years' PQE
- This role would suit someone who perhaps currently works in private practice and feels they have hit a glass ceiling regarding progression and may work in a top-heavy department. Alternatively, maybe, a lawyer who bills well but isn't rewarded for the work that they generate
- You will have experience of dealing with investment transactions and acquisitions and disposals
- This role comes with excellent prospects for progression
- Salary is negotiable depending on your level of experience
An exciting role for an ambitious Senior Real Estate Solicitor to join a private equity firm based Mayfair, London.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation!