Are you a Conveyancing Assistant looking for a new challenging role? If so, we have a great role for you!
A new fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Conveyancing Assistant to join an award-winning law firm in one of their offices in Manchester. The firm are progressive and forward-thinking with a number of offices across the North West.
- You will be assisting a Conveyancing Executive on a wide range of residential conveyancing matters, from start to completion, including more complex cases
- The firm are market leading within a residential conveyancing sector, giving you a chance to further your experience with their expertise on hand
- You will be offered an attractive benefits package, work-life balance alongside development opportunities
Qualifications & Experience
- Previous experience within residential conveyancing sector is essential
- Strong knowledge of Case Management systems
- Familiarity with Conveyancing Protocols such as CML and CQS would be beneficial
If you are a Conveyancing Assistant looking for a career progression, apply for this fantastic role based in Manchester!
Please contact Kaylee Shields on 0161 831 6890 with a reference 61993 or at Kayle.Shields@saccomann.com; alternatively submit your CV below.